We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join BIPOLAR team.
The successful candidate is responsible for designing the BIPOLAR package, architecting data strategies and processes. Lead Software Engineer will work closely with with BIPOLAR researchers to ensure best practices when developing the BIPOLAR prototype. The role will be responsible to design of new software versions, problem fixes and enhancements of software by coordinating release activities. Lead Software Engineer will be the technical leader, making sure that BIPOLAR package and data architecture is secure and sustainable.
- strategic design of data and software architecture of BIPOLAR package;
- coordinating solutions with the team of researchers to create new software modules;
- implementing enhancements and fixing defects in existing scripts to meet psychiatric requirements.
- Master's Degree in computer science, engineering or related field of study;
- a minimum of 10 years of solid experience/technical expertise programming;
- demonstrated advanced knowledge of SQL concepts, solutions and experience with SQL and database management systems which includes performance optimization;
- a minimum of 5 years of team management;
- Ability to understand how assigned programs link with other programs and the overall system;
- Sound problem solving, coding and debugging skills sufficient to quickly identify and analyze a problem, propose viable solutions and articulate why a solution is preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to document and present ideas and solutions successfully.
To apply send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.05.2022.